From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:54:24 -0700
Hi Paleopeople,
Thank you very much for all your replies!! I just thought of one more thing
I was ingesting: Iodized salt! I usually don't use salt but I made a stock
that was rather bland that needed some zip.
I get DH when I eat gluten (and iodine)!!
I really appreciate all the help offered on this list!

Paleobest,
Susan

  Some 10% of Celiacs suffer from DH (Dermatitis