From:
sean mcbride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:02:44 +1000
I usually avoid dairy as I found that drinking milk (pasteurised,
homogenised), after about 6 weeks I would always come down with something
(Flu, head cold) brought on I think by the build up
of mucous

I thought i was lactose intolerant but I recently read the symptoms of
lactose intolerance and I don't experience them.

Has anyone had a similar experience and know why it happens?