Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:21:27 +0200
I'm a middleage swedish woman who has just started this paleo thing. Still confused but eager to learn!
I have a question, since my english vocabulary (and probably spelling as well) isn't too good. What i s SAD? In my understanding it's a short for depression, but here it seems something one can eat. Or have I misunderstood everything?
Greetings
Boel