Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:34:36 +1000
Below is a quote from Barry Sears newsletter linking progesterone with
increased insulin levels.

"However, hormonal replacement using synthetic estrogen (drugs such as
Premarin) can increase insulin levels and other inflammatory proteins, such
as C-reactive protein. Synthetic, and probably natural, progesterones also
have an adverse effect on insulin levels."

Also getting fatter from natural progesterone supplement :-(
Leonie

From: "Matt Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
> Possibly true for some, though certainly not for all.  I'm far, far away
> from estrogen dominance, in fact am very much progesterone dominant.

but a caveat is that