From:
Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:35:58 +0200
It's impossible not to like phosphorous Andrew!
Much like Amadeus' vegetarian stance does (on this
list at least), his imaginative use of rhethorical
sarcasm provokes your thoughts to move in directions
hitherto unthought and unthought of. This one was a
beaut:

"Amadeus once hypothesized the existence of a fabled
tuber-tribe who lived in a meat-free paradise of
tubers of all kinds. So I found who they were: the New
Guinean highlanders. No big or medium game or fish up
there. But tons of tubers. So they eat spiders and
rats...they're the 'rusty boys' with their red hair
from malnutrition. And that's with all the tubers
included!"

This isn't tedious, this isn't "let's please, please
stop it now" - but there HAVE been an increase over
the last 6 months of tedious "Yes, it is" - "No, it
isn't"-type discussions (on among other things
alcohol/dairy). Let's please - as soon as we've made
our point - not squabble TOO long over interpretation!
That could go on forever... Listspace, and all...
Erik F.

Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express
Se mer på: http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html