ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:51:48 -0700
I went to the doc on Wednesday.  He gave me this stuff before I went that is
supposed to stop the flu virus from multiplying and lessen the time you are
sick, since he was pretty sure I had the flu.  Then when I saw him on
Wednesday he confirmed it but checked me for pneumonia, which, thankfully, I
did not have.  I've pretty much stuck very close to the couch, along with
all the other meds and pushing the liquids, etc.  I have been on the
computer a bit today, but this is the first day my temperature has been
down.  I have a doctor's excuse for work through Friday.  So, I said all
that to say thanks for the prayers.  They were definitely needed.  I'm
better but still not on top of it.  Feel like one of those rung out dish
rags.

Vicki,
who has nothing to complain about next to Phil's hospital stay, etc.