ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:38:39 -0600
I got to work this morning and found that three high volume vending
machines were cleaned out  of cash, and later found three low volume
machines cleaned out of cash. Someone has an altered key that happens to
work in the machines. I'm having locks changed but they won't get here
until Saturday noonish. I've emptied the machines today of cash and same
tomorrow. Pray for God's protection over anymore theft. I feel pretty
vulnerable at this point knowing they will try it again probably tonight
and perhaps tomorrow as well  and I, police or campus security can't be in
all those places 24/7. I'm trying to keep down the thought of finding  them
in action and using their heads for a handball against the wall , and being
a good Christian and pray for them. One of those times faith and the word
is put to the challenge in real life situations. Pray for my enemies. Yes
pray I do not find them in action to start off with hahaha. Anyway thanks
for prayer where I can't right now and for protection both on campus and
elsewhere my business resides. Stealing lying and dishonor are high on my
list of hated things.

Brad