ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:53:03 -0600
Have a great time Julie! Someday I'm gonna take a walk in the Big Apple,
Christmas time would be the best I'd thinkn with snow falling and perhaps
the muggers will either be filled with holiday cheer enough that they'll
leave me alone, or perhaps it is their open season on shoppers with cash,
hmmm, I'll ponder that one before I go  . lol. Anyway, God bless and have a
great time.

Brad