ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:46:56 -0500
Kathy,

I heard a story years ago from a lady teacher of God's Word.  She said that
when a  certain person was in the congregation and seated on the front row,
she would inevitably take out her long nail file and begin filing her
nails.  Of course, this grated on the speaker's nerves and was a great
distraction.  She said she prayed about the situation, but did not get a
clear word from the Lord on how to deal withit.   So she decided that God
had placed the person in the front row of her meetings to teach her that
there may always be some who will be filing their nails.  In other words,
someone to grate against her nerves and try her patience.
Perhaps Dotty will be used of the Lord to be the grating nail filing in
your meetings, at least for awhile, in order to bring about glory to His
Name by your loving and patient attitude toward her.

Helen