ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:27:14 -0700
Hi Cathy, I'm sorry about what appened, I guess about the only powerful
thing you can do and are doing is to be kind and pray for her.  As for
healing and fear, well, I am afraid to ever get my sight back because I too
would be afraid of things comming close to me and all that.  Also I too
would wonder if people would give glory to God and if I would change.

Lelia