ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:49:27 -0400
Matt, this one came through perfectly.  And your post gave me quite a
chuckle.  Isn't it the truth, when one is finally able to sleep, the
unexpected happens to waken us again.
Sorry you had such an unhappy start to your day, and pray the remainder of
it will be sweet and peaceful in the Lord.

God's blessings,
Helen