ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:18:43 -0500
Hey, Kerri

If I remember correctly, you said that Crystal has a mental or emotional
problem, so please be gentle with her.  She probably doesn't realize what a
stinker you are and thinks you really are a friend.  Smile.  JESUS loved the
unlovable (hey, we love you, so it's only fair), so try to bear with her and
be gentle as you remind her that you just can't deal with the complaining.
Maybe you're the instrument the LORD wants to use to befriend her and show
her a better way?

Paul