ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:12:07 -0600
Dear Vicki, and Everyone,

You are so loving! <squeeze> Yes, you are all right, and I do know that the
more water we drink the better we will feel. You can write me off list any
time, loving one, about anything. <smile>

Okay, you guys, these gusts of wind are horrible. Poor Vernon in
Manchester. I'm going to call him on his cell phone, and see that he's not
blown away! <grin> lol.

It's a good day to stay inside and stay covered up and cozy in a blanket.
lol. You know blankets are loving and squeezable, too. <grin> lol. God made
them, too, and God is loving and squeezable. <smile>

Thanks to you all for the lovings!

Love,
Pat Ferguson