ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:47:02 -0600
Pat,

Although it is not enjoyable, we see that even David was depressed at
times... heck, who isn't. We all run into times of depression, either
situational or just cause we got to stinking thinking, or something is out
of balance either chemically or in our lives. Or a combination of things.
Of course you know how you are respected and cared for on this list, and
who of all is the squeezer and the dispenser of lovings but you. God tells
us to focus on what is good, what is righteous what is wholesome. I guess
that is God's way of telling us to consciously control our thoughts, our
minds. Along with that perhaps read his word, or listen to a favorite
preacher online or taped, feed the spiritual side of you and as well your
physical side. Do you have a treadmill? Or a place you can walk? Something
to get some exercise? Physical activity, not just vacuuming the house or
something but a brisk walk for a half hour or hour, or exercise routine or
something is proven to fire off endorphins  (spelling) in the brain to
cause one to feel better mentally. So, even when we do not want to feel
good, that is we feel depressed and even thought we want to, we do not know
how to, we can take such action in spite of not feeling like reading, or
listening, or walking, or exercising, or whatever, but do it in spite of
our mind set, we can then consciously make efforts to change our situation.
So Pat? Drop and give me 20 lolololol. I figured you trade a couple tears
for a giggle there eh? Praying you have a revealing night of God turning
your situation into a joyful one. No doubt you and Vernon have been through
plenty of stuff these months,  and a person could certainly say... "Well
Pat, you've been through stuff so it's OK", but you ain't getting that out
of me. Why? Because I do not want to see you stay where you are. So Pat?
Drop and give me another 20 eh? lolol. Seriously though physical activity,
and eating habits/nutrition plus of course spiritual focus make all the
difference. All this I know you know, as you have had experiences with
nutritional supplements and etc. but what about the exercise? Pat? Drop and
give me 20 more eh? lol Wow! that's sixty now... that's pretty good... you
ought be feeling much better by now! Woowee! Praying God comforts and gives
you peaceful night and upcoming days.

Brad