ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:48:44 -0500
Hey, Family

My guardian angels were working overtime protecting me today (I guess that
means someone will get their pizza delivered late since that's what they do
when they don't take care of me!!).

Driving home in the rain today I was behind a genius who literally stopped
halfway around a corner, leaving me with my SUV sticking out into traffic.
I honked at him (something I try not to do) but he just sat there, even
though there didn't seem to be any problem with his car (other than the
driver's brain suddenly stopping).  Growl.  I couldn't go around him and the
guy in back of me almost rear ended me assuming I'd be moving forward, which
I couldn't.  It was a good  20 seconds before the idiot moved.

So, praise GOD with me that this jerk didn't kill us all and there wasn't
even a fender bender out of it.

Praiseful Paul who believes in defensive driving more than ever