ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 06:49:08 -0600
Pat, I don't know if this is set at the isp level or in the mail
client.  Sometimes, using reply to all will send the post to the person and
the list.  I think, since you use Eudora, here is a quick way to fix a
message that you know needs sent to both the person and the list.  Hit your
applications  key, the one next to either control key, and hit the letter
a, for reply to all.

At 09:41 PM 11/28/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Loving EChurch Family,
>
>I'm very curious about something.
>
>Some times when I reply to messages, they go to the individual only and not
>to the whole list.
>
>I sent a message to Rhonda, and I see that it went to her privately, and
>not to the list. Of course, it doesn't matter, however I am just curious.
>
>Many lovings and squeezings for you all.
>
>Love in Jesus,
>Pat Ferguson

John

Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the
human intelligence long enough to get money from it.   --
Stephen Leacock<*>