ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:06:20 -0500
I know you're addressing this to Phil, Paul, but I pray it is not true, for
the sake of the loved ones who have grief enough just with the soldiers'
dying......but to know that they had their throats slit, and their heads
bashed in by some teenage boys, would make their sorrow double, at
least.  I pray the story is false, and that the report of it will be
retracted by the media.
Helen

At 07:46 PM 11/25/03 -0500, you wrote:
>The story is true, Phil.
>
>Paul

Far too many people spend their lives reading the menu instead of enjoying
the banquet.