ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:30:38 -0600
I can imagine the disappointment, but we never know what is in store and
why things work out the way they do. Sometimes we are afforded the
opportunity to see hindsight why things went the way they did. Case and
point a friend of mine was out of work for six months in the late 80's I
believe. He was laid off from Whirlpool where he had good pay, good bennies
and etc. He heard 3M was hiring. He interviewed, even knew someone there
and it would have been a dreamboat job. He was not hired and was
disappointed to say the least. He later was hired by Northwest Airlines
with a good job. He then found out that six months after he interviewed for
3M, they discontinued that position he interviewed for. Had he gotten it,
he'd been again looking for work and missed out on his job at Northwest
which he's had for 15 plus years now. Waiting is not easy, but getting in
front of God is worse. One just has to trust God has it under control and
things will work out. Easier said than done I know, don't mean to
trivialize it.

Brad