ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:14:07 -0800
Hi everyone,
I'll be going offlist soon, maybe tomorrow night when the phone is cut off.
We are staying at our neighbor's house and though we will be there on and
off for the next week, it is awkward to connect there.
I have had little time to write much since I have been in Ontario these
several months and besides, because of my trials and questions for the Lord,
I don't think anything I would say would be worthwhile reading.
    Anyway, my wife and I would really appreciate your prayers for our
travel and safety as she drives, she is not a great distance driver, unless
the Lord annoints her. It will probably be over a month till I get back
online, though I might be able to check email occasionally.

Phil, if I am offlist by the time you write what the Lord showed you in your
sickness, please send it to my mail box.
God bless to you all.
Much Love and Friendship,
Vinny