C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:32:05 -0400
You guys got whamped.  We're getting ready for Hurricane Francis here.
Worst part is not knowing where that sucker is going to go.  Charlie was
windy here, a little rain, lights out for a couple of hours.  This one we
are trying to coordinate us (and critters), and two elderly parents, my dad
is south of us hour and half away, has heart condition, John's dad has
diabetes.  We need to figure out what we are going to do.  Hardest part is
convincing them to come stay with us and leave their houses.

Ok, everyone face east an blow, really, really hard <grin>

Beth T, the resident OT