C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:52:11 -0700
Hahaha ken, i meant the scheduled speech, (where, I just read in the
Berkeley daily planet, that Medea Benjamin from the Green Party, was
apparently waving a code pink flyer that said, end the war in Iraq, and the
dems were freaking out. she got forced out of the building.) anyway, it was
ironic that Medea Benjamin got kicked out while Teresa was up on stage
saying that she wants women to be free to express their thoughts....

I'm not thrilled with Kerry, but I do get a good feeling from him as well
as Edwards, and yes, if he isn't assassinated I too, think Obama is going
to go places. I would not be surprised if he ran for president in ten
years, or was the veep. Ioimpressed me, but I read several articles by
"leftists" that grumbled that he was not progressive. Give the guy a break,
is what I thought.

today was the first day I didn't wake repeatedly in the night thinking
about Sugar.

Mag

Tamar Mag Raine

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities