C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:08:06 -0400
I never trusted Bush to do the right thing by us.  He tried to hard to
please the fundamentslists amf conservatists.   No offense, Ken, but
when one tries too hard to please one group on the backs of another, I
immediately suspect machievellian tendencies...

Mike

Tag: Warning: This Powerchair has an attitude problem!!!

I hasten to add, he doesn't affect my feelings towards Bush, which is to
say, I don't feel any more sympathetic towards Bush - after his and his
admininstration's mean-spiritedness have paved the way for people like
Michael Moore and his films.

I so enjoyed watching the Democratic Convention last week and hope John
Kerry and John Edwards can keep up the momentum. :)

Kat