C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:44:11 -0700
Hi Gary,

Here's the company I've used:
http://www.wheelchairgetaways.com/home.htm

I think each franchise charges somewhat differently, but 2 summers ago in
Colorado, we paid nearly $100/day. The van was very nice, everything worked
smoothly, delivery at the airport prompt, and the mileage allowance (before
having to start paying for miles) was generous. It miffs me that it costs so
dang much more to rent an accessible van vs. a car, but given that reality,
we had a good experience with this company.

Pam