C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:17:38 EDT
Yeah, I received an email the other day that told about  the his of the land
we call Iraq. Their civilization is one of the oldest  on Earth. It makes me
wonder how and why we think we can impose a "free democracy" on these people.

Bobby
i think this is what kat meant and i aggreed with her
and agree with you.