C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 17:42:13 -0400
I'm still waiting for "compassionate conservatism".  I know what it is--just
haven't seen it yet.  Still, the Democrats are so  disjointed, with so much
in-fighting on petty issues, GWB is almost a shoe-in for 2004.  The dems
haven't got a single plank ready for the convention in two years--they're
too busy beating dead, tangential issues only important to the smallest of
special interest groups.

Kyle