AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adelaide Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:24:28 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hello,

Below is information regarding  vendor opportunity from Laura Newman.

Adelaide Fiske
AAM

>>> Laura Newman <[log in to unmask]> 9/20/2004 2:42:57 PM >>>

My name is Laura Newman and I am helping to organize this year's
"Towards and Africa Without Borders" conference. The conference if to
take place the second weekend in October and will feature a variety and
domestic and international scholars presenting their work on various
African nations. Much of the conference will take place at the Pyle
Center, and we are in need of vendors for the conference. Prof. Songolo
from the UW gave me your e-mail addresses and said that you both might
be able to be able to help me find vendors of African art or crafts or
literature. Please e-mail me or call me if you are able to direct me to
any vendors that might be interested in this opportunity. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!
Laura Newman
cell # 608-320-1320