VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:23:57 -0500
7bit
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
The Apple Itunes MP3 player is really not accessible from what I understand.
if you are interested in a hard-disk based MP3 player, consider the Iriver
models.  these are mainstream MP3 players with audio prompts and tactile
buttons.  also, the player acts like an external HD and files can be
transferred to it using the windows explorer Interface.  with all these
positives, why mess with Itunes?  A review and demo of this player was
featured on the October 8, 2003 main menu program.  Check it out at:

http://www.acbradio.org/mainmenu.html

this is an index of all the shows.  Just search for Iriver and the program
will be easily found.

Kelly