VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
The DECODER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:56:14 +0000
Hi all:
  I have a question about the new JFW 5.0 upgrade.  I saw that on the hj.comwebsite, you can download the new upgrade for free..  I have tried this, however, the file is 32 MB in size, and I'm guessing I should also have the authorization disc? So, I don't have the authorization disc, and I guess the only way I could download this, is if had a zip drive.  I have a PC (running windows 98) and only have 64 MB of ram, and I also have a NoteTaker, and both took so long, to download.  But after all that, I don't even have the file.  But correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe it was free.
THX,
Cody