VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:28:26 -0700
7bit
From:
Domenick <[log in to unmask]>
Windows 2000 doesn't have the MSCONFIG utility. If you are looking for
the start up feature in MSCONFIG you might want to try this free ware
utility.
http://www.pt.lu/comnet/desc/startman.html
It is very simple to use and does the same thing as the start up in
MSCONFIG. If you are looking for other specific utilities in MSCONFIG
then let me know. I can't remember what all was in MSCOMFIG since I have
been using 2000 for some time now. I hope this helps.

Domenick