VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 16:12:41 -0400
From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

It appears that many people had trouble with the flash.  The way you can
access is to press the enter key after you hear the beep.  At this point, a
"Next" link would appear at the bottom.  Pressing on this would activate the
presentation.

Hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel