Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 06:48:54 +0900
From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 10:12  PM, Bruce Kleisner wrote:
>  By eating
> mainly red meat, poultry, raw dairy, and coconut fat,
> my blood pressure has dropped to 94/63, pulse 55 bpm,
> cholesterol 175. Only elite athletes exhibit numbers
> that low.

Those, except for the cholesterol, look about like my numbers. I wish I
were elite!

  I had my physical Monday and came back very good, except for ldl
cholesterol, which was over 200! Hdl cholesterol was 58, pretty good,
and triglicerides 47, very good, but the doctor freaked when he saw the
the high number of ldl. Then my wife freaked, of course, and they gave
me two months to lower the number or he would put me on statins! I am
not sure what threat my wife will use to make me take them, and don't
want to know.

I would love to try raw dairy, non-paleo as it is, but have been eating
a lot of even more non-paleo supermarket cream. I suppose that is the
main reason my ldl number is s high. I will cut that out and see what
effect it has on the blood test. I don't worry much myself, but I have
to live with my wife.

By the way, I had scope run down my throat during the health check, all
the way down through the esophagus, stomach and into the small
intestine. Very interesting, they put it on TV for me to watch as the
Dr. $B!! (Bdid it. He was looking for the reason I had such severe heartburn
last month, but he said it was very clean looking, unusual for someone
my age.

I was happy about that, but I still don't know why I suddenly began to
feel so bad. I started getting gas and pain about a month ago, and it
is still going on. The doctors said it is probably stomach acid
overproduction, and gave me pills for that. Oh well, they seem to be
helping, but I would sure like to know what caused it in the first
place. Anyone out there with acid reflux? What do you do for it?