Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bruce Kleisner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:06:34 -0400
Hi "Jim Swayze" <[log in to unmask]>:

> ...do you really think we would have passed up a cache of (name a
> forbidden fruit) if it was offered to us?  My answer is no, we probably
> wouldn't.  At least the first few times.  We'd get honey drunk, for
> instance, when we came across a wild beehive, although it's really not
> good for you to slam a pint of the stuff.

I don't think honey poses problems, unless heated above bee
hive temperature (93F on a hot day) or filtered or strained.
I use comb honey or honeys labeled "unheated" (Really Raw,
Y.S. Bee Farms...). A few tribes ate unprocessed honey and
bee products (pollen, royal jelly, propolis...) as a staple
of their diets. Search the Weston Price site for info.

http://www.westonaprice.org/splash_2.htm

> As the Eades have said, we'd
> pay for it the next day or two but that wouldn't stop us.  And we might
> mash up some wild fruits in a skin bag to make alcohol to be consumed
> around the campfire one night.  And pay the next day.  That doesn't make
> it healthy.

Modern diets (processed oils, sugars, starches, salt, and
dairy) contribute to alcohol complications. Saturated fat
prevents against alcoholic liver damage (providing we eat
enough of it and avoid an excess of unsaturated oils from
grains, legumes, seeds, and most nuts). We obtain quality
saturated fat from cold-pressed unrefined virgin coconut
oil, raw butter, and fresh red meat.

http://garcia.efn.org/~raypeat/efatox.rtf

Is it a coincidence that most politicians, journalists,
and doctors tell us to avoid the fats which protect us
from disease, while eating unsaturated oils that weaken
our immune system, create cancer, cause strokes, damage
our organs, clog our arteries, and accelerate aging?

http://garcia.efn.org/~raypeat/oils.rtf

Sincerely,
Bruce Kleisner