Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:55:11 -0500
Oliva  > "But the question now is;  Is this condition "curable" or is it improved by
change of diet and made tolerable?"

It is both completely curable and immediately revisitable.  Curable in the
sense that you stop eating grains, the condition is utterly and completely
gone from a physical biochemical standpoint.  And immediately revistable
in the sense that one cheating episode will cause ADD symptoms to reappear
almost immediately and take about a week to go away.

And it shouldn't be forgotten that there is the very real problem that,
because ADD is hereditary and the fact that you tend to associate
primarily with others that have the condition, you are still surrounded by
ADD people seemingly everywhere you go.  And the old neural pathways
forged by years of living with the condition don't just go away.   Both of
these can make it difficult to quickly get away from the condition.  But
as your familly begins to buy into the paleo eating plan and as you pick
up non-ADD friends who before probably couldn't stand to be around you for
too long at one time, you slowly move away from the disease.  Truly, the
rewards are very, very real, almost miraculous.

Oliva > "What has your physician had to say on this, not that it makes a
difference if all is well?"

I stopped seeing the doctor who diagnosed me when I decided many years
ago, against his will, that I would not be chained to Ritalin.