From:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:34:23 -0600

Hi, fellow list mates.

Pace Roasted Ranchero Cooking Sauce looks gf on the ingredients list. My husband bought it, all excited. No listing of wheat flour, but it does have potato flour. I telephoned the company, who told me it is =Not Gluten Free=. Perhaps they are counting the distilled vinegar, I don't know, but I took the rep's word.

Pace is aware of the gluten difficulty and will mail out a list of their gluten-free products. The number is 1-800-433-PACE. This is a Campbell's Soup company.

CurtissAnn in OK