From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:17:53 -0400

I've been seeing questions about Kraft and other products from companies
that say they will clearly list gluten in the ingredients. So I'll repost a
list I sent out (and have added to since) a while back.

These are companies that say they will clearly list gluten in the
ingredients. I have not included companies that are specifically GF or
smaller specialty companies. I know this list is not complete. Some of
these are actually subsidiaries of some of the others, but I have not tried
to sort that out.

When a company says it will clearly list gluten, you might still see things
like "modified food starch" or "natural flavor." In this case, the suspect
ingredient does not have gluten if gluten is not plainly listed. I cannot
tell you about any policies regarding cross contamination.

Blue Bunny
Tyson
Zatarain's
Unilever