From:
Donna Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:40:27 -0400

Review from a happy celiac. Check this out on amazon.com!

I'm Hooked on 125 Best Gluten-Free Recipes, June 16, 2003

     Reviewer: Sue Jennett

Donna Washburn and Heather Butt have a real winner
on their hands here. They have taken the specialized
cooking and baking required for a gluten-free diet and
re-thought it from starter to dessert. For those people
suffering with celiac disease this book can give them
back their appetites for the foods they lovingly remember.
Many of the recipes are very innovative and everyone I've
tried works well and is delicious. 125 doesn't begin to
account for the variations given for each recipe - what a
great way to make a new favourite into three new favourites.
The equipment and techniques glossaries as well as the
helpful hints on each recipe make this a valuable resource
book for anyone struggling with gluten-free cooking.
What a treat to salivate over the delicious pictures of pizza,
battered fish and cakes. Each of the bread recipes includes
detailed instructions for making with a bread machine or with
a mixer, so everyone can accomplish fabulous results.
This book is loaded with information about the gluten-free
diet and it's ingredients and will appeal to the cook and
non-cook alike. My Gluten-Free cookbook library wouldn't
be complete without it!

Visit www.bestbreadrecipes.com for more information.