From:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:30:27 -0600

Here's my favorite lifesaving recipe. I actually make it for dinner for me, my husband and our 2 year old son who is extremely picky. This is the only way to get vegetables in this kid (he likes all the cheese!). It takes only 15 min to prepare and 15 min to cook and there is usually enough for leftovers.

Spinach Dip

1 package frozen spinach thawed
1 large can of artichoke hearts (not marinated) cut into small pieces
1 cup grated parmesan cheese (the real stuff not dehydrated)
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
1 large package cream cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon dried onion

Mix all ingredients together an spoon into a quiche dish or pie dish. Put into oven at 350 degrees for 15  minutes or until bubbly.