From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:21:14 -0500

MCNEIL PHARMACEUTICALS: Camp Hill Rd., Fort Washington, PA 19034-22099;
215/273-7000.  In a letter dated 8/28 to me, McNail representative Mary
Vilitski wrote me their list of GF products.  I had originally asked
about St. Joseph Adult Low Strength Aspirin Enteric Coated Tablets 81
mg., but I don't see that listed below.  The starch listed on the label
of 81 mg. aspirin is cornstarch, but evidently it wasn't one of those
items tested.

        Children's TYLENOL Plus Cold@ and Cough Chewable Tablets
        Children's TYLENOL@ Suspension Grape Flavored Liquid
        Extra Strength TYLENOL@ Caplets
        Extra Strength TYLENOL@ PM Gelcaps
        Imodium AD Caplets
        Infants' TYLENOLCherry Concentrated Drops
        Children's Motrin Cold Non-Staining Dye Free Oral Suspension
        Children's Motrin Non-Staining Dye Free Oral Suspension
        Infants' Motrin Non-Staining Dye Free Concentrated Drops
        Lactaid Milk
        Lactaid Original Strength Caplets
        Lactaid Ultra Caplets
        Maximum Strength TYLENOL Allergy Sinus Caplets
        Tylenol Arthritis Pain Extended Relief Caplets

For the remainder of McNeil's products:  Glutens are naturally-occurring
proteins found in grains such as wheat, rye, barley and oats, but are
not found in com. The source of starch in this formulation is com. Other
inactive ingredients may be derived from a source other than com. We are
not aware of published reports associating the use of our products
according to package label directions with a worsening of symptoms in
patients with celiac disease.

FOR MORE INFORMATION
Makers of Tylenol:      www.tylenol.com 1/877/Tylenol; 1-877/895-3665
        Imodium:        www.imodium.com         1/800/962-5357