From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:09:50 -0500

Hello!

Unfortunately, due to an unexpected conflict, Dr. Murray will not be with us
this Saturday.

BUT we are very lucky that the **University of Chicago Celiac Disease
Program Director, Michelle Melin-Rogovin,** has agreed to come speak to us!!
A HUGE thank you to Michelle for agreeing to this at the last minute!

Saturday, September 13th, 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Schaumburg Library, 130 S. Roselle Road
(2-story, light yellow, brick building on the southwest corner of Schaumburg
and Roselle Roads, next to Dominick's)

Directions:
From TriState tollway (I-294), take the Northwest Tollway West (I-90 towards
Rockford) to Roselle Rd exit. Go South to Schaumburg Rd. Turn Right on
Schaumburg Rd. At first traffic light (Marathon gas station), turn left into
shopping plaza parking lot.

From Eisenhower (I-290), take the Thorndale Ave exit, turn left on
Thorndale, continue on Elgin/O'Hare Expressway West and exit Roselle Rd to
the Right/North. Continue North to Schaumburg Rd. Turn Left on Schaumburg
Rd. At first traffic light (Marathon gas station), turn left into shopping
plaza parking lot.

Please bring a snack/treat to share with the recipe.

Also, we hope to have Dr. Murray for a visit in the spring.

Hope you can make it!!

Renee Euler
Celiac Sprue Association of Greater Chicago

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam