From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:45:57 -0400

Ruby Tuesday restaurants responded to my explanation about celiac and inquiry as to selections on their menu that we could look for. While the rep thanked me for being a guest at Ruby Tuesday, I've actually not eaten at one since I went gf 8 years ago.....Judging from her answer, I doubt that I will be.
Linda

Hello Linda,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us today - I wish I could be the bearer of good news. To ensure consistency of flavor and the safety of our Guests, many of our products are made for us by manufacturers and shipped to our locations. Also, our menu changes so often to keep up with America's changing tastes, and many of the thousands of guests we serve each month ask for substitutions and changes in condiments, toppings, and side dishes.  Because of that, we do not currently carry information on Gluten content- I have to apologize, I do not have that information readily available.  We want you to think of us first when you think of your favorite restaurant and look forward to having you as a guest in a Ruby Tuesday soon. We want to have the opportunity to WOW you once again! Should you have any further questions, please let me know. Have a great day!

Thanks!

Diana Thompson
Culinary Support Coordinator
X 7029