Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:12:31 EDT

Received many replies, unfortunately could not answer all of them, but thanks
to everyone who responded.

General consensus was to find another dentist, this is not an option. Many
shared their own experiences and gave much support.

In the archives is a posting re. GF dental products which is absolutely
marvelous. What a great job of researching. Also the Clifford blood test for
sensitivities/allergies to dental materials.

The name of a dentist in another state who has gone above and beyond the
normal in researching what was safe for one list member. May be available for
telephone consult or to speak with my dentist.

Not to use the gel for prenumbing the area as it may contain wheat. This I
knew about. also if teeth not root canaled they will be very sensitive to
cementing.

Reaction to Methyl Salycilate in temp. adhesive, also in some mouthwashes.

Choose a dentist who has a mercury free practice. I thought this substance
had not been used for many years. We live and learn every day.

On mentioning we are starting the first Celiac Support Group in Nevada,
received extremely helpful booklets and information form a responder.

What wonderful people Celiacs are, I feel I have been corresponding with good
friends.

Olive in Las Vegas