From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:46:52 -0500

I have been taking one last look at the ebay prices for a refurbished
Kitchenaid mixer.   Do you suppose there is much difference between the 300
watts and 325 watts?    If there isn't, there is a good savings of about
$40.

A refurbished one can be purchased at $169 or less and about 12.86 for
shipping to my home.   Extra bowl is included, but no pouring shield.
This is 300 watts.

Is there much of a difference in power?  Anyone know??

This is my last question...... honest injun

Bev