From:
Ralph Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:37:11 -0700
Sorry Ian but that doesn't work. I tried it again
since you wrote.  This is the problem I had to start
with before I tried the floppy disks from Microsoft.
Using the cd after making the cd drive the firts boot
device I get the message:  A problem has been detected
and windows has shut down to prevent damage. It says
to make sure any new hardware or software is installed
correctly or remove it .  Disable Bios mimory options
such as caching or shadowing.
 Ralph Hunter

http://freepctech.com