From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:14:03 -0700
Hi David,

I don't know what you mean by serious versus military ratings.  The only
thing I can go by is what's in the manual which I downloaded.  I checked and
Amateur Electronics Supply which is one of the bigger dealers here in the
States has this tuner for $499 which is about $100 under the suggested
retail price.  I'm seriously thinking about trying to sell my Dentron
MT-3000A to purchase one of these.

Take care David and very 73.

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450