VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:51:13 -0400
Hi diana:
If you are looking for a publically acessible quiz-type situation, you may want to check out:
www.funtrivia.com
I setup a few quizzes there, one of which was the 10 greatest disasters in Canada's history.  If you want more of a software-based solution, give me a few hours and I'll find you one.
Martin