VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:53:31 -0500
Earlier this year, I fell pray to the Squire parasite.   Squire took over
Internet Explorer to the point that eventually it would not open.  Spybot
Search and Destroy had a solution for weeks before Add Aware.  It was
only Spybot S&D that could remove Squire and allow me to use Internet
Explorer again.

Kelly