From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 18:23:19 -0700
I was tested a few years ago for thyroid and it was normal and I was also
given Provera which did not work.  Doctors have also wanted me to go on
birth control pills which I have refused as my sister had a stroke when whe
took the pill and she was only in her 20's.  I'll get back on the wagon and
lose some weight first to see if that helps before I do the surgery.  I had
a polyp removed a few weeks ago and a D&C which did not help either.  Thanks
for the info though.

>From: Stardust >
>Kim, last year I too was told that I needed surgery but decided to take the
>med instead (well that too is not paleo, however, better than surgery in my
>book).
>Ask your gyno if by taking the provera hormone (I can send you more
>information but I don't have it on hand at the moment).  I only took it for
>3 months, most people have to take it for six months.  My problem luckily
>was corrected without surgery, now my cycle is very light, regular and most
>most times pain free.
>Hope this helps.
>
>Maddalena

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com