Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:01:29 +0200
Paleogal wrote:

>Christy,
> Is the butcher overweight or a lot of abdominal fat with a history of
>sugar...???  Is there any heartburn associated with this?  Acid reflux can
>cause pain in the ears and throat and difficulty swallowing from the gases
>penetrating the muscles.....  We need more info....   Oliva

yes butcher is overweight, neither he or me have acid reflux at all.  we
are both overweight, though me a lot less lately ;-)
i have no problem with heartburn, nothing to indicate this problem.
i just woke up now and it seems to be gone, it could come back in a
snap.  could stay away as well now.

i have this idea it might be connected with not eating enough green
vegetables. sounds weird but so does most of the paleo-thought at
first.  for some reason i have the feeling that the last couple of days
i was very stressed out and not eaten enough greens due to lack of time.
does anyone think it sounds logical?

christy