From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:13:09 -0400
Jeff,

You can change the contents of a memory by recalling it, making the
changes, and storing them by pressing Function followed by Recall
Memory.  As long as you don't turn the tuning knob after pressing Function,
you'll be updating the memory you originally recalled.  In fact, unless
you're changing the frequency, you don't even need to enter VFO mode.

To clear a memory, recall it in the usual way.  Then turn the radio off,
and turn it on again while pressing Memory Recall.  When the radio beeps,
press Memory Recall again, and the memory will be cleared.  If you change
your mind in the middle of the operation, just press any other key, and the
operation will be cancelled.

Steve