Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:18:37 -0600
Hello.
I used to at one time get on the eqso servers and listen and some times
would have a qso.
It's been several months since I have been on it so I downloaded the new
version of Eqso the wide screen version what ever that is and found that the
install goes ok but when you bring up the program for the first time after
getting it installed, you get a screen asking you to enter your callsign,
First name, City and state, and Country.

The problem is that Window Eyes does not read the field lables and I can tab
around to 3 of the edit boxes but I can not seem to find the proper place
whair it wants you to type in the callsign.
Has any one else had this kind of trouble with eqso?
at this point, I am happy there is echolink.
Tracy kk4ql.